| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hemlock, Ny in October is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 73.7mm (2.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Hemlock, Ny October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hemlock, Ny:
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 140 kms (87 miles) NNW
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) WNW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) WNW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 97.6 kms (60.6 miles) WNW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) W
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NE
- Trenton, On, Canada - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) NNE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 130.9 kms (81.3 miles) ENE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 24.3 kms (15.1 miles) NNE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) E
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 30 kms (18.7 miles) ENE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) ESE
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 137.7 kms (85.5 miles) ESE
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 186.6 kms (116 miles) ESE
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) SE
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) SE