| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hemlock, Ny in January is cold at -5.6 °C (21.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 36.6mm (1.4in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Hemlock, Ny January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hemlock, Ny:
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 140 kms (87 miles) NNW
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) WNW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) WNW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 97.6 kms (60.6 miles) WNW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) W
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NE
- Trenton, On, Canada - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) NNE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 130.9 kms (81.3 miles) ENE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 24.3 kms (15.1 miles) NNE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) E
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 30 kms (18.7 miles) ENE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) ESE
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 137.7 kms (85.5 miles) ESE
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 186.6 kms (116 miles) ESE
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) SE
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) SE